When you do good stuff, you need good people. So, we’re hiring! So give it some thought. If you do good stuff and you do it well, then you might fit our fun, goofy, obsessed with success team!
See below for details:
Perry Political Partnership is seeking a talented, well-organized, and reliable individual to assist with the external communications of Perry Political Partnership, including developing content for social media, the weekly Perry Political newsletter, creating graphic content, and managing the Perry Political mail and contacts list, and updating the Perry Political website and social media channels. The Communications Assistant will work directly with the Perry Political team and can work remotely, but must be able to regularly work from the Perry Political offices for meetings, events, video production and as needed. The Communications Assistant will work with the Perry Political team to produce regular short videos and distribute them widely. Ideally the Communication Assistant will have experience with video production and editing.
- Develop content for all Perry Political Partnership social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) that follows 3P best practices
- Maintain Perry Political Partnership mailing lists
- Create and send a weekly Perry Political newsletter
- Assist with developing and implementing a growth strategy for social media and email communication platforms
- Assist with large digital campaigns, including on-going and event-based campaigns
- Assist with amplification of Perry Political clients and candidates
- Maintain and update Perry Political website
- Manage communications and outreach for Perry Political events.
- Experience using the social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, preferably for an organization or institution
- Experience participating in or working on large-scale digital initiatives
- Experience with MailChimp or other mailing list services
- Familiarity with the Perry Political Partnership mission and brand on social media
- Interest in electoral politics
- High attention to detail
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using Canva
- Experience with video production and editing